3 days tour: Agadir -Agdz - Zagora - Erg Chegaga - Agadir
Réf : Aventure la Gazelle du Désert
Price per Person
* The price includes:
- Full board stay on the basis of a double tent or Twing in a bivouac.
- 4x4 services with driver for the duration of the circuit.
- Site visits.
- Tourist taxes.
* The price does not include:
- The personal expenses.
- The drinks
Le programme :
Day 1: Agadir - Taliouine - Agdez
Departure at 7:30 am from your Agadir hotel in a 4 × 4 towards the South-East. Passing through Taliouine, lunch on site after visiting the Safran cooperative, then drive to the Drâa valley, arrival at Tamnougalte and visit of the kasbah. Dinner and night in a guest house.
Day 2: Agdz - Mhamid El Ghizlaine - Erg Chegaga camp
After breakfast, departure for Chegaga, via Zagora and Tamegroute you can visit the Koranic library, then continue the road to M’hamid where we will have lunch. After lunch, departure to the sea of sand. (Chegaga) Highest dune in Morocco (300m alt. More than 45km in length), camel ride, we witness the sunset, Animated evening around the fire with songs of the Sahara, dinner and night at the bivouac under the Stars, nomad tent with comfort ...
Day 3: Erg Chegaga - Taznakhte - Taroudant - Agadir
After a breakfast in the middle of the desert, departure in 4 × 4 to Foum Zguid via the old Paris-Dakar track and the dry lake of Iriqui. Lunch at Taznakht and continuation to Agadir. Arrival at the end of the afternoon around 6 p.m.
- If you wish to extend your stay, we invite you to let us know at the time of booking so that we can organize your stay as well as possible.
- All our trips are adjustable, modifiable and extendable: contact us by specifying the reference of the trip to be personalized!
Recommandé par :